There are thousands if not millions of different daily encounters in our lives and not all these things are pleasing enough to even recall, you would agree. It could be that primary teacher who did nothing but scold you every single day, because your school uniform doesn’t look as tidy as the rest of your classmates without her knowing the reason behind it – no one was present for you during those time to take care of the things you need for school because your parents needed to leave the house too early for work – and through the years, this has impacted your life in a negative way, giving you less confidence in terms of presenting yourself with other people.
It’s unfortunate, I know. But it’s never too late to get yourself backed up and gain back that confidence you deserve in this world.
First, you must define the things and the people that matter to you. Once you managed to do that, make sure that only this circle will have access to your inner emotions and self-growth. If one of them breaks the rule of your sanity, don’t be afraid to remove them from the list instantly.
What I’m saying here is that, if the person or circumstance is not in your circle that matters, do not let it affect you. Instead, walk away and ignore the negative things that they are causing you to save yourself from further trouble.
Learn from the things that trouble you and master your mind to get over them fast.
Prioritise yourself because no one else will and know that you are always enough.
- Choose your circle – Your circle of friends defines you, so it would be best for you to select and keep the quality ones closer to you.
- Meditate regularly – One way to reflect and regulate the toxicity of life is through meditation, so make it a practice to have a quiet time for yourself that can train your mind to be calmer and ready for the challenges of the day.
- Learn from your mistakes – Always charge everything to experience, no matter how bad it was, there will always be learnings from it that can build a better you.
- Share what you have – Finding a purpose in life could be challenging if you don’t know about the basic good things you can do in life – to share what you have and bless others. This doesn’t mean a material thing, it can also be in the form of coaching, teaching and simply being there for your friend that can help them out.
- Be grateful – You can maybe all things bad but being grateful is key to lead you to your destination. As no woman is an island, one way or another people around you will help you in every aspect (big or small) of your life. Never forget them and acknowledge what has been given to you that led you for the better.
You can get more of these thought-inspiring pieces as you visit my page and grow more in peace.